There are some people who remain determined to ruin my life and reputation based upon a cruise message board from a couple years back. It is unbelievably sad that they have nothing better to do with their lives than sit back and rehash old news. To those people - Ron, Steven, Pat and the rest of you losers - get a life.
I am neither hiding from you nor do I care what you say or do. You should be made aware that there are stalking laws and believe it or not your IP is being traced every time you send me one of your nasty grams. Oh and using your "brilliant" alias names is just a waste of time.
And I am NOT afraid of you. I'm on the following websites:
My Business
http://ready2gotravel.webstarts.com/index.html
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000725968298
LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tinarinaldidavis
Twitter
http://twitter.com/Rdy2GoTrvl
And, I've received positive reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/ready-2-go-travel-montclair
And I've gotten married since then!
And I'm telling the truth, not you!
So GROW UP, LET IT GO and MOVE ON with your pathetic excuses of lives. I'm tired of being hounded by someone who is a drunk, another one who obliviously was bullied when he was a kid, and, someone who leaches off of others to live. Yes, with your STELLAR backgrounds I'm sure everyone will believe YOU. And, not me or the facts!
This is the last time I will ever address you or this topic. NOW SCREW OFF!
I apologize to the rest of you reading this but these people have done their best to ruin my life. I owned a message board, had some contests, and, because I lost sponsorship from REAL advertisers, I could not follow through with the prizes. In the meantime, I was diagnosed with cancer, but, these three idiots plus a few more decided it more than ok to sabotage me, my name, my family and my business. And THAT's the REAL story. Not the lies they tell elsewhere on the net.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ready-2-go-travel-montclair
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.